Photobucket
لا اله الا الله ، محمد رسول الله

tuan tanah =)

Photobucket
Home About

assalamualaikum
pleasure to have you here.

signature

after read you may sign
please give some nice word =)


tuit tuit



Credits


Template: Siti Nur Zahira
Bascodes: Nurul AtiQah
Edited: suzana sofea
Others:   



Assalamualikum and salam 18 ramadhan

Times flies really fast you guys. Alhamdulillah we still can feel the nikmah of ramadhan. So this is the first ramadhan as a teacher, if i can conclude my whole ramadhan as a teacher it will be "thirsty" I'm so freaking thirsty by the time evening session starts. So this ramadhan I'm quite busy as a teacher, i can't stop talking because my student keep on asking how to do this and that since most of them are not fasting.

So, really hope that this ramadhan i'll fil it with a good things a good deeds that will be istiqamah.even small, I'll try to remain the changes i have already made this ramadhan. InsyaAllah.