Photobucket
لا اله الا الله ، محمد رسول الله

tuan tanah =)

Photobucket
Home About

assalamualaikum
pleasure to have you here.

signature

after read you may sign
please give some nice word =)


tuit tuit



Credits


Template: Siti Nur Zahira
Bascodes: Nurul AtiQah
Edited: suzana sofea
Others:   


sincere.

Assalamualaikum.....

the last entry was like so last year kan? ni baru terhegeh-hegeh nak update. sebab apa? sebab tak sempat. okay let me tell you my current situation, bulan april lepas baru menghabiskan semester 6 diploma Alhamdulillah few weeks later result keluar and the result was one of the thing I am proud of. Alhamdulillah Allah heard my duah, Allah the greatest, he never failed to fulfill my wish. Never! thank you Ya Rabb.

so in between of my journey to further study in degree there are a huge gap of months like 4 months before the first degree intake in september.  so apa nak buat ek cuti panjang ni? kerja lah of course. cari kerja dalam seminggu lebih jugak, ada lah apply kat banyak tempat tapi mama is the one yang beriya nak aku jadi cikgu. I have apply for temporary teacher but unfortunately I insist not to accept the opportunity because i have my own reason. the next day my friend and I are going to the mall nearby to seek job vacancy, there are a bunch of it but the day after tomorrow mom suggested me to be a kindergarten teacher. fortunately, my mom' s friend is somebody in this kindergarten arena so in a blink of an eye I am a teacher of kindergarten. Alhamdulillah ive been working there for 2 weeks already.

without asking the salary at all, I dont know why but i really feel enthusiastic of my new life's phase. WORK. 2 weeks later, I googled myself about the salary. its not that much babe, its almost irrelevant to be heard. okay let me be clear, I am sincerely said that i dont mind at all received that kind of salary because I work for gain experience for the sake of Allah and to fulfill my mom's wish. but i cant stop think about the permanent teacher who lived to survive everyday with that salary. day after day, i think about it like so specifically. from my vision I saw that semua cikgu2 happy je takde pun nampak diorang hidup papa kedana pakai baju koyak2 ke apa. they are in a good condition.

after solat, I sit and think deeply. Allah once said "choose Allah's path and Allah will help" and yes that was the answer. the teachers are teaching kids five to six years old, i swear its not easy as you think. this not about teach them to learn abc or 123. its the matter to teach the kids about life, about what good and bads. kak bid (one of the teacher) once said that "if you want to be a teacher especially kindergarten teacher of this Pasti Kindergarten you have to be sincere in everything you do, from teaching the kids until you wash all their cherry berry or muntah, if you sincere, all this Allah will reciprocate it. believe me. sincere, you are surrounded with a sacred kids, you love them and Allah will love you back"

and I realized that salary is not a big deal for them, the sincere theme is their secret keys. Allah give barakah in their life, the salary always enough for them to survive in this fancy world. when everyone else choose to be a good employer with a big number of salary this teachers choose to be a teacher. they choose to be sederhana but i guarantee they possessed a lot of barakah from Allah. 

This phase of my life, I learn how to be sincere. how to be really really really sincere.